Clinical Testing Services in Northern Virginia & Maryland
The following links provide guidelines regarding the evaluation and management of cardiovascular conditions set forth by the American Heart Association (AHA), American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), National Institute of Health (NIH), American College of Cardiology (ACC) or other comparable collaborative organization.
At the Children’s Heart Institute, we take a family approach to medical care. In addition to the attending pediatric cardiologist, the practice also utilizes the expert medical services of pediatric sub-specialists for non-cardiac problems. For more information about the clinical tests we provide at our offices in Maryland and Virginia, call us today to schedule your child’s appointment.
As set forth by each above entity, these guidelines are not intended to be a substitute for clinical judgment.
- Management of Hypertension (AAP)
- Management of Hypercholesterolemia (AAP)
- Management of Kawasaki Disease (AAP)
- Management of Kawasaki Disease – summary statement (AAFP)
- Diagnosis and Management of Acute Rheumatic Fever
- Task Force Guidelines (American College of Cardiology)
- Guidelines for Fetal Echocardiography
- Guidelines for Cardiac Catheterization
- Guidelines for Electrophysiology study and ablation